Tarangini Sanskrutik Pratisthan, Mumbai
- This is an earnest appeal to all lovers of Indian Classical Music, on behalf of the Tarangini Pratishthan Mumbai.
- A Trust(Pratishthan) established in 1980-81 by one of the all time great maestros of Indian Classical Music the late Pt.Jitendra Abhisheki
- Panditji established the trust with a noble objective of extending all possible assistance to all those Gurus and their disciples from variousGharanas who have been striving to preserve the purity and sanctity of Indian Classical Music, against the all odds in the ever changing circumstances
- Panditji's untimely and unexpected passing from this materialistic world left behind the unfinished task of fulfilling his cherished dreams.
- Against this backdrop we earnestly appeal to you to contribute generously for the events organized by the Pratishthan in memory of Pt.Jitendra Abhisheki in the form of sponsorships, donations etc. All donations to the Trust are deductable from income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act
- We trust you would respond to this appeal and help the trust in this noble endeavor.
- (1) 1) Shri.Mangesh Mulye
Tarangini Sanskrutik Pratishthan Mumbai,
Executive Trustee Co. Bank Of Maharashtra,
Gadkari Chowk, Dadar, Mumbai
Phone- 022-445 43 90 Mobile:-(+91) 9920699688
- (2) Shri.Shounak Abhisheki,
Chief Trustee Tarangini Sanskrutik Pratishthan,
Sthairya Co-op Society Karve Nagar, Pune 411052
Phone- 020-2544 09 24, Mobile-(+91)9822008334